Thursday, August 18, 2011

Im Tired

I'm tired of fighting...tired of arguing, tired of the world being flat when I know its round, tired of knowing honor is what makes you humane, yet humanity has sacrificed its humanity for its own self-absorbed point of view...tired being blamed for racism...tired of "being negative"...when I'm NOT, tired of being tired, damn tired of being what you want me to be, tired of being lied to, tired of being told I’m not being lied to, tired of world oppression being denied by its oppressors, tired of man believing their way is better than nature's, tired of sexism, tired of the gay community being considered different, tired of being told I'm complaining while watching change agents marginalized or killed, tired of failed theories being applied repeatedly, tired of progress being hindered by greed, tired of globalization only applying to the accumulation of wealth, tired of needless death, tired of being asked to do what the person is asking me to do wont, tired of history only repeating itself when its bad, tired of politics in governments, churches, workplaces, and schools, tired of no cures for cancer, aids or the common cold, tired of hearing its gets better...when it hasn't, tired of being tired, tired of having to say what I’m tired about, tired of having to say why I’m tired, tired of being mad, I’m tired of smart people not being leaders because "smarter people" deny the fact that they aren't, tired of hypocrisy, tired of being a hypocrite, tired of using all these commas, tired of needing help, tired of not being able to help others, tired of others being tired.
What are you tired of?

No comments:

Post a Comment